Rose Gold Glow


I'm currently addicted to metallics. Silver, gold, ROSE GOLD. I spotted this metallic rose gold leather jacket and I knew I had to have it. Already, my Muubaa leather jacket collection is growing. I'm honestly really obsessed with these soft, buttery things. There really is nothing cooler than a real beautiful biker jacket. One shine-y enough to stop traffic!! We had one gorgeous and slightly warm day this weekend and I thought, finally...a day without a one of those dreadful coats currently lying on one of my couches. Only a mint overalled dress, tank, and bucket bag to boot! Snapped in one of Soho's most famous alleys, we met an old veteran to the street...a guy who secretly spies on the street all day, counting how many people stop by and take photos. I caught him taking a film shot of my boyfriend and I before he came up to talk to us. He lived up in those shuttered windows, and because the street was always so quiet, threw a TV down. Talk about insanity. Now everytime I walk by, I'm going to find that dude lurking in the corner spying on all those who want a little bit of this alley's lovin'. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Rose Gold Glow. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/04/rose-gold-glow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...