White Sand and Turquoise Water

I'm finally uploading the photos from my trip to Aruba last month. Most of it was spent by the beach doing literally nothing. I turned off my thinking brain and just relaxed and did a lot of eating island food and spending quality time with my family.

I shot some of the below photos for the Michael Stars Spring Catalogue. I love how the sweater matches the turquoise water! If you've never been to Aruba, I highly recommend you visit! Every time I go, I always have a great experience and even though at times it gets a little touristy I like the fact that this island is still not too crowded. The people are friendly, food is good, and most importantly, the beaches are just so beautiful. 

Lolli Bikini Top
Lolli Bikini Bottom
Michael Stars Top
Michael Stars Shorts
Ray Ban Sunglasses (this is the exact model)
Jennifer Zeuner Evil Eye Hamsa Necklace (also here)
Jennifer Zeuner Bar Necklace (also in silver)

You have read this article Aruba / Outfit with the title White Sand and Turquoise Water. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/white-sand-and-turquoise-water.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...