The Lone Star


(10 Crosby Derek Lam Spring '13 blouse on Amazon Fashion, RVCA velvet overalls and denim jacket, Giles and Brother cuffs, Ax+ Apple longhorn ring, Vintage Shoe Company boots, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT MESSENGER bag)

I am clearly in a cowboy sort of mood. Dreaming of my coming week in Austin, Texas...designing our new western boot in the factory...oh, and now I've got a killer 10 Crosby Derek Lam blouse to boot. This beauty resembles an old vintage gem, but it's Derek Lam, and a luxury piece more than anything else. The collar and back detailing are just too beautiful. Paired with some downtown cool velvet overalls and a new favorite acid washed denim jacket by RVCA, it's NYC designer and California street wear, all mixed into one happy jumpsuit of a look. I'm currently sitting by my overflowing suitcase contemplating what else to pack. I've got a killer project I'm working on and I can't wait to spill the beans. Till then, I'm bouncing between castings, juggling emails, and packing my life into one too-small of a suitcase. See you tomorrow SXSW! There's going to be way too many good tunes for my friends and I to handle. YEE-HAW!

Starting tomorrow I will be taking over all GUESS channels during SXSW!! Follow my Instagram for more details! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Lone Star. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-lone-star.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...