The Golden State

As a Californian, I couldn't be more in love with this jacket! It's a track jacket with the map of California watercolored on it. I gotta say, after all the nonstop traveling, it feels so good to be back home in LA even if I'm swamped with work. I feel very thankful though, that I get to do what I love most, both blogging and designing spaces, that I'm fine with my sleepless nights! 

Happy almost end of the week everyone! I can't wait to sleep in for the first time in many months this weekend! xoxo

Juicy Couture California Track Jacket
Michael Stars Shirt
findersKEEPERS Skirt
Celine Mirror Heels
Lionette Bracelet
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace

You have read this article Outfit with the title The Golden State. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-golden-state.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...