SXSW: Rock n' Roll Blues

(GUESS cargo vest, RVCA overalls, Chaser Brand tank, Quay sunglasses, Free People hat, Giles + Brother cuffs, Vanessa Mooney necklace, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT Messenger bag and Vintage JETT boot)

God, I really do miss Austin! That whole 60's vibe...the boys with long hair, dancing front row at every show, the sounds of the electric guitar. It's addicting. I'm now back in NYC walking down the street, still thinking of the shows, and how I wish life were a constant rock concert...with music everywhere I turn. By the time I left Austin, my wrists were covered in bands, my hands inked with stamps of eagles and birds, and literally a head full of new music. I've got one new love I discovered at sxsw, SPINDRIFT. It's very much desert western rock. Every time I hear "Speak to the Wind" I imagine myself strolling down a deserted dusty road, kicking sand with my boots. Anyways, I couldn't be happier with my GUESS takeover, representing that "on the road" festival vibe with such an iconic brand. Here I'm sporting the killer cargo vest...it's super distressed and I love it over a great overall and rock tee. Effortless festival style is what I live for. I don't mind being out all day, getting a little grimy, to see some gigs in the hot sun. It's freezing back here in NYC, and already I've forgotten how to dress for the snow and rain. I miss just getting to throw on a denim jacket and be good to go. But it's only a few hours till I'm off to my warm next destination, MIAMI, for work for the next few days.

It'll be my first time in the beach-y city, so follow all the craziness on my Instagram!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title SXSW: Rock n' Roll Blues. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/sxsw-rock-n-roll-blues.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...