Song of Style on Instagram

Started from the bottom now we tired!
Spent my Saturday hiking with my boys and it felt so good! 
Wearing Wildfox Couture sunnies (in blue and pink,) Nike hoodie, random shorts, and Nike sneakers.

Picking out chandeliers at my brunch meeting.

My sister and I are both in love with our Chanel espadrilles! She has the leather version and mine are the canvas version. Which one do you prefer?

Last Wednesday was my sister's birthday. I got her a big booty cake! I love you SONG DANI! xoxo

Dani and I in our armswag! Name rings from Jennifer Zeuner, symbol rings from Art Youth Society, Dani's skull bracelet from Anarchy Street, and the rest are Celine, Vita Fede, and Cartier.

Planking mid photoshoot...

I love wearing florals for Spring and also love how fresh my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume smells! #MJDaisyChain

Chanel ballet flats and Alice + Olivia bag
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/song-of-style-on-instagram_18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...