Song of Style on Instagram

Taking a selfie while making my sister into a lollipop! Wearing a Juicy Couture Blazer! Cool gold iphone cases here, here and here.

Wearing a Haute Hippie foral blouse from Piperlime to the Simply Stylist panel!

With the beautiful Catt Sadler at Simply Stylist.

Python on python action! Loeffer Randall bag (also in red and mint) and Rachel Roy heels (also here and here.) 

Representin' LA! Striped top from Juicy Couture. I'm sure you know by now, but I love errthang gold!

J. Crew Shirt, Lionette and Jennifer Zeuner necklace (also here and here.) 

Loving my new gold dining table base! It matches my Rachel Roy Heels (also here!)
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...