Red, Blue, and Rings

Hi lovelies! Hope you all had a great week! I've been in New York for the past couple of days working back to back! I took these photos in L.A. the day before I left for Paris, started off the day wearing boots to job sites before switching to my Céline heels for meetings later.

Like always, I piled on some of my favorite jewelry including some of my new favorites, these name rings from Théa Jewelry. I love the fact that she made the 'S' in my last name, into a music symbol just like my logo. Emilie from Théa Jewelry is giving one lucky winner a personalized gold ring and all you have to do it 'like' her facebook page and follower her on instagram (@emilieduchene) then leave a comment on her facebook wall with your instagram username! She'll pick out one lucky winner in a week!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I will see you back in LA! xoxo

Thea Name RingsPaige Denim Shirt (also here and also love this one)
Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt
Three Floor Tweed and Leather Skirt (also love this dress and this dress from them)
Celine Purse and Celine Bag

You have read this article Outfit with the title Red, Blue, and Rings. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/red-blue-and-rings.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...