Purple Haze


Yep, more and more shots from my Shoeline.com S/S '13 campaign are here! This time we went the whimsical route, but with a touch of rock, as I threw the tee I had with me over a flowing dress. Paired with a pale blue Vintage "Erin" boot and light flowers loosely wrapped in my hair, it's something you'd see me running around at a festival in, but my boots would probably be covered in dirt! Streaks of sun lit up the city this whole weekend and all I can think about are the purples, the pale pinks, and the blues that make up Spring. Pastels, I love you! With a bold pink lip and some light denim, let the wind whip right through your skirt. Bring on the days warm enough to lie on your back on the grass and squint at the sun through the trees. Here's to a beautiful Spring! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Purple Haze. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/purple-haze.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...