My Paris Fashion Week Necessities

Celine bag, Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, and a portable battery charger.

This Celine bag has been the best purchase so far. I'm really not a handbag person compare to most girls so it took a lot of thinking before I purchased this bag and so far, it's been one of my best purchases this year so far. I love how roomy it is yet not too bulky. I've been lugging my DSLR during fashion week and it still keeps its shape. One other thing I'm not is a big perfume person. I have about only three perfume brands that I ever bought in my life time and only wear perfume on special occasions. I have a very sensitive nose compare to most people and naturally have a great scent (haha) and this Daisy perfume from Marc Jacobs has been absolutely pleasant and refreshing every time. I've been spraying it on me and in my hotel room every single day which is very rare for me.
Lastly, this portable battery charger is such a life savior! Especially since I'm on my iphone all the time trying to figure out my schedule, using the map constantly and of course, instagramming! I don't know what I'd do without my iphone and this portable battery charger helps me keep sane!
You have read this article beauty / essentials / Fashion Week with the title My Paris Fashion Week Necessities. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-paris-fashion-week-necessities.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...