Montauk Diaries


The Pennyblack magalog finally arrived from Italy!!! This week I've been getting so many copies from my work in print and it feels amazing. All that work really does pay off. Pennyblack, being MaxMara's younger label, was absolutely killer to work with. The Italian accents, late night dinners on the beach, oh and of course, getting to shoot right on the water. Talk about brilliant! Just the adventure during our shooting was too incredibly dreamy. The simple pieces, in bold prints, were made to mix, match, and just throw together. Easy, effortless, and oh, so European chic. So here it is, the final final images, and well as a few of my favorite outtakes, all shot by my dear friend, Kelsea Kosko. Currently dreaming of my next island adventure! Take me back to the bohemian land of Montauk pleeease!

Read my entire story and the rest of our photoshoot here on Pennyblack!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Montauk Diaries. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/montauk-diaries.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...