In Le Marais

I've been so busy lately that I didn't have much time to think about how excited I was going to be to go to Paris until I actually got on the flight. As soon as I set foot in Paris, I knew instantly that I wouldn't want to leave. My entire experience in Paris was just magical and lovely. Everything from the people, to the buildings, to the environment, I couldn't find a single thing that I didn't like. Honestly, when you're walking the streets of this beautiful city with gorgeous views everywhere you look, the cold weather doesn't even bother you! I really fell in love with this beautiful city and wish I could've stayed longer.

P.S. Remember the #Letyourselfgo campaign? I've been hashtagging my #letyourselfgo moments on instagram when hanging out with friends or being silly, etc... It's been so fun to not only see my photos but other people's #letyourselfgo moments as well on Hudson's website! See for yourself! xoxo

Vintage Faux Fur Jacket
Striped Blazer last seen here and here (similar here)
Hudson Leather Pants (also in blue)
Anine Bing Studded Boots
Celine Trapeze Purse

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article Outfit / paris with the title In Le Marais. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-le-marais.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...