Floral for Work, Floral for Fun.

Happy first day of spring! I'm a huge fan of floral and wear it all year long however, but spring is probably the perfect season to frolic in a floral dress. I originally took this photos for Popsugar + Piperlime but thought I'd share how I would style a floral dress for work and for fun! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! Let me know which look you prefer! xoxo

Outfit 1:
Mom's Max Mara Blazer (similar here)
Eight Sixty Floral Dress
Zara Heels (similar here and here)

Outfit 2:
H&M Denim Jacket (similar here and here)
Eight Sixty Floral Dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sandals
 (also here and also in gold)
Karen London Gold Hoop Earrings

You have read this article Outfit with the title Floral for Work, Floral for Fun.. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/floral-for-work-floral-for-fun.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...