Dressed Up Shorts

Being a Cali girl, denim shorts have always been a staple of mine ever since I can remember. However,  shorts are probably not the most appropriate thing to wear to a meeting so I tried to make them a bit more appropriate by styling them with my new favorite blazer that Geri designed for Lovers & Friends. I actually haven't heard of the label until recently, and I have to say it's amazing! Congrats, Geri! You did so well with the collection! 

To finish the look and to change things up (I do get attached to my bags and tend to carry the same ones over and over) I opted for this satchel from Coach. I had the hardest time choosing between white and coral but ended up going with white since I don't own any white bags and my other Coach bag is coral. I'm kind of wishing I got both though! haha 

Hope you all have a fabulous week and thank you so much for stopping by the blog! 

Lovers & Friends x Because I'm Addicted Blazer
Zara Shirt (similar here and here)
Levi's Denim Cut-Offs (similar here)
Rachel Roy Parker Heels (also here)
Coach Bag

You have read this article Outfit with the title Dressed Up Shorts. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/dressed-up-shorts.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...