Denim on Denim in Paris

Believe it or not, this was my first trip to Paris. There were several times when I had to painfully turn down a trip to Paris due to work and I'm so glad that I was finally able to visit thanks to H&M. Although my main purpose of this trip was to attend Paris Fashion Week I took advantage of it and went sightseeing with my sister Dani as well. 
My friend Kevin gave me a long list of things to do and places to visit and I did most of the things that were on the list in just a couple of days. I was in Paris for such a short period of time but definitely made it the most and madly fell in love with this beautiful city. 

I'm off to New York now and have a crazy packed schedule every day but would love to see my New York readers/visitors tomorrow at the Roxy store (519 Broadway from 6:30-9:30pm) for their DVF loves Roxy launch, or the Piperlime event I'm hosting on Thursday, at 121 Wooster St. from 5:30-8:30pm.

More posts on Paris coming soon! xoxo

Bsable Faux Fur Coat (also like this version, and similar one here)
Anine Bing Leather Jacket and Boots
Paige Denim Shirt (also here)
7 For All Mankind Jeans (also here)
Celine Trapeze Bag

You have read this article Outfit / paris with the title Denim on Denim in Paris. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/denim-on-denim-in-paris.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...