Conscious Lace


There really is nothing better than one full-on lace ensemble...little beige buttons on my cuffs and shoulders, and the little many embroidered details. This long gown is part of H&M's Conscious Exclusive collection, in working on building sustainable fashion, and I have to say, it's a full blown heartthrob of a dress! I love a good party collection made with organic cotton, recycled polyester, and other materials recycled to perfection. This piece in particular reminds me of the beige collection of vintage lace blouses I've stocked up at home in LA. And no, the marriage rumors aren't really true heheh (though darn, this would be rad with a flower crown at a beach wedding no?!), but I see this dress being taken somewhere pretty...London, Paris, who knows where else, slowly trailing behind me in the night. Just don't spill a drink on me! It's something I myself may wear with a bootie, but also something that's so red carpet, I could take it to a special event with a good heel, and knock my beau's socks off. It's that good! For now, I'm dreaming in lace, and wishing for some nyc sun...as the sky's been looking dreary all week. 

Still, you too can get your pretty party dress on, in an eco-friendly way, when you follow me and H&M on Instagram, and upload your best Red Carpet look with the hashtag: #HMConsciousLace to win a piece from this collection! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Conscious Lace. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/conscious-lace.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...