Tailing by the Pool

This was my third look for Luisa Via Roma's Style Lab. All the other outfits were quite impulsive and were chosen the day of but when I saw this skirt on a mannequin the very first day I stopped by the store this year, I was sold and knew I wanted to wear it for my Style Lab. I've always been a big fan of hi-lo skirts but the pattern of this skirt and the fabric were the things that caught my eyes. 

Now let's talk about the shoes..... I think by now you all know that my favorite shoe designer is Giuseppe Zanotti. I mean, this guy does no wrong and every one of this shoes are so unique and are a masterpiece! I was eyeing the Kanye x Giuseppe Zanotti heels but the day of the shoot they didn't have my size so I resorted to these instead which I love so much. 

Thank you Luisa Via Roma for another unforgettable experience! Camila, you're amazing!! xoxo

Alexander McQueen Crepe Top
Fausto Puglisi Skirt

Giuseppe Zanotti Wedges (The Kanye Version Here)

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article Outfit with the title Tailing by the Pool. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/tailing-by-pool.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...