Song of Style on Instagram

Behind the scenes of my Style Shortcuts shoot with POPSUGAR wearing Theory Leather Jacket, AG Adriano Goldschmied Boyfriend Jeans, and Rachel Roy Heels. 

Btw, I'm so excited to be the guest editor for POPSUGAR and Piperlime! Hope you guys tune into my Style Shortcuts video! 

Wearing Tibi dress.

Zara Shirt, Hudson Jeans with leather side panels, Isabel Marant Sneakers.

I couldn't decide which dress to wear to the QVC Pre-Oscar Party. From L to R: BCBG Max Azria Lace Maxi Dress, Cameo, BCBG Max Azria Lace Jumpsuit (similar)

I ended up wearing this!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! 
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...