NYFW: The Boy's Trouser


Yesterday I had to miss an entire day of NYFW due to a shoot, and I have to admit, it was actually a much needed break from all the craziness. I did give in though late in the night for one more party. I swear the socializing never quite ends this week, but isn't that the point? Liquor, and all things naughty, surrounded by people in adorable little get-ups. I have to say this may have been one of my favorite looks this week. A boyish leather trouser, a Pretenders rock tee, and beautiful printed suede jacket. Oh, and can't forget the 90's choker necklace!!!  With all the pretty dresses floating around Lincoln Center, I almost forgot how amazing it was to sit back in a t-shirt. Holy Moly! I live for the slouchy things in my wardrobe...pants so cozy that I can dig my hands into my pockets on a cold, windy day. I was dressed for the BCBGMaxazria show, and yep, I was backstage with Max. He called me "cool" and I nearly died. Yep, NYFW rocks. Take a peeky here at some of my little snaps along the way! Pretty little shoes at Jenni Kayne, and some neon doll-like babes at Kate Spade. I've got one more day of shows before I can finally wrap myself around the real world. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title NYFW: The Boy's Trouser. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/nyfw-boy-trouser.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...