New York Fashion Week in Leopard

The one absolutely sunny day in New York, I ditched the tights and wore this neoprene skirt that I've been obsessed with awhile (as seen here and here) to attend shows and to different meetings. 

I still remember my very first fashion show that I attended a few years back and even though I was sitting somewhere in the far back trying to peep through a bunch of people sitting in front of me, I remember that excitement when the models walked down the runway. Although I may have a way better seat than I had back then, I still have that same excitement when the first model walks down the runway and it never, ever gets old. Sometimes, I even catch myself holding my breath when I see something amazing on the model!

Btw, for all you New Yorkers! Hope you can attend my Karen Millen event tonight at 114 Prince St. in  Soho from 6-8pm! xoxo

Karen Millen Leopard and Leather Coat
BCBG TopCameo Neoprene Skirt (similar here, here, and here)
Laurence Decade Studded Boots (other styles here and here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here and here)
Lionette Bracelets

Photos by Jana Williams
You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title New York Fashion Week in Leopard. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-york-fashion-week-in-leopard.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...