New York Fashion Week - After Nanette Lepore

I think I got the most use out of these Saint Laurent heels in New York despite the fact that they weren't the comfiest heels to begin with although I've broken in them. The funny thing is though, I wasn't sure how often I'd where these when I first purchased them. I intended to get the sandals when I went into the Saint Laurent store in but ended up purchasing these pumps instead since I don't own any simple black pumps. 

I wore this outfit to the Nanette Lepore show which had all kinds of amazing holographic amazingness (especially shoes!) 
Afterwards, I did a quick change and went to my Karen Millen even in Soho. Btw, Thank you to EVERYONE who came out and make sure to enter their giveaway! xo

Nanette Lepore Jacket
Hype Means Noting Kanye West T-shirt (they also have the Obama and Pharrell version)
Nanette Lepore Strip Suit Pants
Saint Laurent Ankle Cuff Pumps
Celine Trapeze Bag
Lionette Necklace & Bracelet
Jennifer Fisher Cuff (also love her bullet cuff)
Vita Fede Bracelet
Jennifer Zeuner Ring
Photos by Dani

You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title New York Fashion Week - After Nanette Lepore. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-york-fashion-week-after-nanette.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...