More from The Coveteur

Just wanted to share these images from The Coveteur shoot! My new place looks so different since The Coveteur team came to my place when I had just moved in. Just to name a few, that mini dining table below was from my old apartment which was a bit smaller than my new place so it's been replaced and the faux fireplace wall has been painted and is being used as my DJ station. 
When I'm done with all of my travels (or when I'm in LA for at least a week or so) I'll share some other new changes I made to the house! 

Hope you guys are having a fabulous week! I had just now arrived to New York from Aruba for NYFW so I'll be sharing my adventure on the blog and on instagram (@songofstyle!) 
Love, Aimee 

You have read this article Interior Design / Outfit with the title More from The Coveteur . You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/more-from-coveteur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...