Black and White Stripes and Houndstooth

More from last month's trip to Florence, Italy that I've been meaning to upload for awhile. I've been dressing in lack of color lately but still love mixing patterns as you can see.

My first houndstooth experience that I can remember was when I was in middle school. There was this tweed houndstooth skirt I wore quite often that was actually a hand me down my from mom who had a big collection of houndstooth from coats to pants to heels. I loved the houndstooth collection Ferragamo  did in 2011 and have been wanting to incorporate houndstooth into my wardrobe for awhile.

I wish the houndstooth pattern was a bit bigger on these Guess pants as it's hard to see from these photos, but I love how fun they can be as skinny jeans/pants rather than the usual suit form.

... and my beloved Valentina bag from Botkier. I think I say this to all of my Valentina bags, but I think this pattern might just be my favorite out of all. I love every one of my Valentina bags but I just love how different the croc pattern on this bag is. It's more graphic and artsy than the usual croc embossed bags which I think adds a unique twist!

Striped Blazer last seen here (similar here)

Photos by Dani Song
You have read this article italy / Outfit with the title Black and White Stripes and Houndstooth. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/black-and-white-stripes-and-houndstooth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...