Song of Style on Instagram

Look what I scored at the Rose Bowl Flea! 

Wearing an old man's hat from years ago


My favorite Tex Mex and Veggie Burger #nomnomnom

Uh oh, the truth is out! How I take all of my food photos! haha

Into flares lately. This one is all the way back from high school. 

Ain't no Celine..... but line up the b*tches! :P

Like Confucius said, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." People ask me how I juggle blogging, design job and all the traveling. I honestly just really love all aspects of my job. It will be cool to just be a full time blogger (which really takes full time btw) but truth is, I love my design job, my clients and the sleepless nights that come with is. When you truly believe in your work and enjoy what you do, it no longer becomes work.

Pretty Aminah Abdul Jillil sandals came just in time for my Bal Harbour, Florida trip!

Traveling with my new travel bag, the Grand Tourista designed by Jason Wu for St. Regis!
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/01/song-of-style-on-instagram_20.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...