Welcome to My House Party Party

About two months ago (time flies!) I moved into a new place (well, Wesley Mason moved everything while I was in Spain), but truth be told, due to all of my travels, I've only stayed in this new place for a total of 15 days and only recently finished unpacking. By no means does that mean I'm done decorating. I still have to paint the place and get a new sofa, curtains, etc... but since I was in town and so were my friends, I decided to throw a little holiday party.

To be honest, I'm kind of embarrassed to show you the unfinished decor but I thought it would be interesting to show you the process and how I prepared for my little party! 
Hope you enjoy the photos! xoxo

You have read this article Interior Design / LA House with the title Welcome to My House Party Party. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/welcome-to-my-house-party-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...