Song of Style on Instagram

A sneakerhead's paradise

Excited to add these Jordan 11s to my sneaker collection!

My sister also has the Biggie sweatshirt. I think she pulls it off better than me.

DJ PJ (my new nickname according to my instagram followers hehe) spinnin' late at night!

Zara heels, delicious and addicting Milano Slices, and my favorite Vogue coffee table books.

New Swatch watch! It's so light!

J Brands.

Gold flatware for a little dinner party I hosted for my family. Also love these and these goldware.

Wearing Anarchy Street floral bomber, Gap v-neck, Anine Bing leather pants, and Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers (also love these, these, and these)

Take chances. The meaning of life is to give life a meaning. A good deed brightens a dark world. #quotes

Haha so true but we should all be nice either way ;)
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/song-of-style-on-instagram_23.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...