Song of Style on Instagram

Charcoal and Maimee in Kentucky

A lil. sneak peak of a little girl's room I just finished designing

Just got the most amazing headphones from BCBG. I can finally ditch my giant black headphones when I'm flying!

Charcoal has been flying since he was a few months old so he's a pro when it comes to plane rides! Wish I can fall asleep as easily as him. ;)

I always try to live by this quote: Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too! 

I love my red and blue Chanel espadrilles and wear them all the time because they are so comfy (and cute!) So glad they came out with new pastel colors!

Crystal heels from Chanel FW 2012

Happy to be back in LA for the weekend before I fly to New York!

Meet Harley: He was hit by a car and left to die on the side of the rode with a broken hip until he was rescued by STAR. Wesley Mason's mom (who volunteers at STAR) was fostering him so that he can recover and eventually get adopted but fell in love with him (I mean, how could you not?) thus adopted him. STAR is ran by volunteers who love animals and it would be so grateful if you guys can donate to STAR so that they can continue to rescue dogs and cats and foster them. You can send paypal donations to: STAR_donations@yahoo.com
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/song-of-style-on-instagram_2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...