Modern Vice x Cloak & Dagger Factory Party 2012!

This may have been the best night in NYC to date!! I got to celebrate the "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT collection, at our killer party right here in the the Modern Vice factory in Manhattan, with Cloak & Dagger, which now exclusively sells our VINTAGE JETT. Jordan and Jensen (the masterminds behind MV) had so many secret surprises for the night. We're talking dancers, magicians, jewelry by the amazing Andy Lifschutz, and of course the special musical surprises. The whole secret was that I was hitting the stage with the one and only Gambles, aka Matthew Daniel Siskin! We rock n' rolled to classics by Fleetwood Mac, Cat Stevens, Bob Dylan, and of course, ended our set with some last minute Johnny Cash blues. It's my first time performing in the city, and for hundreds of people! I went with a floor length Junim tie-dyed dress and necklace, vintage jett boots, and a curly vintage coat from Cloak! All the factory lights were changed to neon orange, the showroom became a disco ball, and I don't think I've seen so many amazing people all in one place. Most importantly, I got to spend it with the ones I love. The Modern Vice factory really did become a mystical place for the night. With previews into the JETT handbag, and our new summer styles (we're talking flats/oxfords!) The Suarez sisters do it again. I don't know what I'd do without Dylana, she's my other half! A crazy video of the night and our performances to come!

For now, you can now purchase our entire JETT collection, including the VINTAGE JETT, sold exclusively at our favorite NYC store, Cloak & Dagger!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Modern Vice x Cloak & Dagger Factory Party 2012!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/modern-vice-x-cloak-dagger-factory.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...