Coo Coo for My Jewels

I've had my ears pierced since I was a month old. Crazy huh? My mom said I cried out once and immediately stopped. Although I don't wear earrings much these days, I used to wear gold diamond earrings pretty much throughout my entire life, but kept losing them (numerous sink drains...) and used to wear large gold hoop earrings throughout high school. 
Today I'm wearing earrings from Lionette, a label I discovered during my recent trip to New York at a photo shoot. All the jewelry for the shoot were from Lionette and both my sister and I immediately fell in love with every single piece. 

P.S. How adorable is my sweater? It's an early birthday/Christmas present from Topshop! I never thought I'd be one to sport a cutesy animal but this one was too adorable not to wear!

Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by as always! Much love, Aimee

Emma Cook x Topshop Owl Sweater (also in pink)
Joe's Jeans Vintage Reserve Skinny Jeans (also in lighter wash)
Lionette Necklace (also love this version)
Lionette Bracelets (similar here)
Lionette Earrings (similar here and here)
Botkier Phoenix Satchel
Kenzo x New Era Cap
Moschino Cheap and Chic Suede Pumps (last seen here and here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Coo Coo for My Jewels. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/coo-coo-for-my-jewels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...