Black Rider Chic

I have a thing for hats. Mostly fedoras and beanies and occasionally snapbacks, but I don't mind expanding and trying different type of hats such as this riding hat. Speaking of trying different things, I'm in head to toe black! I didn't realize how much I would like this dress until I wore it. I got this dress awhile back but for some reason it took me awhile to wear it. Perhaps, I wanted it to wear it for the perfect occasion or maybe I've been waiting to wear it with this hat. Whatever the reason was, I'm quite in love with all the perfect details from the gold zippers on the sleeves and back of the dress (not pictured) to the perfectly pleated skirt. 

Max Fowles Pleated Dress (in all leather version here)
Vintage Belt
Anarchy Street Hat
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace (also here)
Lionette Bracelet
Gorjana Bracelet
Vita Fede Bracelets (1, 2)
Zara Boots (the originals from Givenchy and also here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here and here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Black Rider Chic. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/12/black-rider-chic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...