White as Snow

(Juicy Couture sweater, Vintage shorts, Rebecca Minkoff handbag, Sole Society brogue// $20 off with code: NATALIE20 till 12/15 see more on Cyber Monday)

It's Monday morning and yep, another start to a crazy week. I don't even know where to begin. From getting things ready for my next DKNY photoshoot tomorrow to arranging plans for our upcoming east and west coast Modern Vice shoe events, I've got a lot of things going on in my head. All I know is that all my work has to be done before I'm off to LA and San Francisco. So with all the craziness, I'm normally all decked out in dark easy layers, but lately, I've decided to go the pastel route. A white sweater, black tights, and my palest of shoes...a baby pink suede brogue from Sole Society.  Yep, I'm diggin this new brand, especially for little flats for running around the city. Plus, they were under 50 bucks, or more now with Cyber Monday :) Everything about this reminds me of my time in Paris. I will always love the pure simplicity of the French! It's just a little something I slipped into as my sister and parents dragged me out for an early breakfast. It's true! The Suarez's are IN TOWN and though we sometimes get at each other's necks, I couldn't be happier. I finally got to meet my Australian cousin all while the mum n pops, here from California, are barely handling the East Coast cold! Sometimes you just gotta be the tour guide.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title White as Snow. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/white-as-snow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...