To Dry Land

(Muubaa quilted leather jacket, boyfriend's tee (All Saints), Vanessa Mooney necklaces, Converse beanie,  Thrifted bag, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" Benni boots, James Jeans "Twiggy" skinny jeans// 25%off with code good till end of month: JJ017)

The sun this time around in Oaulidia goes down super early. And we got that chilly breeze from the sea. I went back to my room and changed out of my dress into a beanie, a leather jacket, and of course one of my favorite pair of James Jeans, before heading back out for our boat ride in the lagoon! I live in their dark denim...and of course, I support anything that's handmade in the USA. I do wish I had my wellies with me for the trip! I tip-toed in my cheetah Benni boots to the water, clutching onto our guide so that I didn't get wet! Once we did take off, it was amazing! My hat was pulled down almost over my eyes in the wind, and I was mesmerized by the lagoon's beauty. From seeing the royal ruins on the side of the water to views of the green lush on one side, and the perfect sand on the other. It's crazy how Morocco has a little bit of everything in one place. The desert, and the sea. The little boats anchored in the middle of the lagoon looked like they were out of a movie, perfectly spread out. I dream of that boat ride. It was too beautiful to forget.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title To Dry Land. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/to-dry-land.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...