Song of Style on Instagram

 Bikini weather in LA! The water was warm enough not to wear a wetsuit that day. Wearing One Teaspoon bikini top and Marysia Swim bottom (also in white

This LA hat has been with me since middle school. It's a bit small :P

Super dressed down in Wesley Mason's Eazy-E t-shirt on a lazy Sunday. 

Wildfox Cardigan, Tibi Top (also as a dress,) Levi's Shorts, Thakoon x Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Boots, Givenchy Antigona Bag


Givenchy Clutch (also in black, green, ivory, and red)

My favorite dish (Tex Mex) at my favorite brunch place (Blu Jam Cafe)

New label I adore, Anine Bing. Wearing her sweatshirt and leather jacket in the above two photos.

I was a Serial Killer... I mean, Cereal Killer for Halloween ;)

My sister's (@songdani) black and gold Halloween nails. They are stick ons. Also loving her Isabel Marant sneakers (similar here)

Biggie's got my back!

I couldn't decide which shoes to get.  Black (also here)  or red? They also had them in blue.

Anarchy Street Top, J Brand Jeans, Thakoon Boots

Trying to build my closet. Almost finished!

How I organize my jeans. Shoes on the left by Friend of Mine via Need Supply and shoes on the right by Theyskens Theory.

For my Momma T, who is going to kick brain cancer's ass. I appreciate the kind words and for keeping all of us in your thoughts. xo

You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/song-of-style-on-instagram_4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...