Metal Toes

(Vintage blazer, Nifty Thrity velvet tunic, Seven For All Mankind Skinnies, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Junim necklaces, Sigerson Morrison shoes)

Between all my travels overseas for work, I did get to spend just a few days in NYC...and luckily, I made it home just in time for Thanksgiving. My sister, my parents, and my boyfriend all got in the car, en route to his family's place for one big feast. I love getting to be around all the family craziness. Turkey, cake, and adorable grandmas clutching balloon animals! I honestly couldn't stop smiling. There's so much to be thankful for, I don't even know where to begin. All I know is that by the end of the night, I was passed out in the car on the way back to Manhattan, full on turkey and wine. I'm slowly still trading in my swimsuits and tie-dyed dresses for velvet, wool blazers, and of course, some metal toes. These Sigerson Morrison brogues are the epitome of badass menswear with a touch of luxe. I love getting to come home to some beautiful little gifts. Anyways, I was so ready for the giant bear hugs from the parentals and the crazy sis after being overseas working for so long! I'm off now for another day kick starting our lazy holiday weekend.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Metal Toes. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/metal-toes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...