Letters from NYC

Here is just a peek inside my UGG Australia "Letters from NYC" campaign shoot. The shoot was simple...and shot where my NYC stories began: in DUMBO, Brooklyn, right by the bridge. Living with a home of artists, I got to go back to my roots. I took the train back to York Ave the morning of our shoot, and it always feels strange going back. There were so many memories from when I lived there. And this was way before my life did a huge 360 in the past year. One of my favorite understated looks is overalls, a tee, and a leather jacket..and so we incorporated this staple look into my shoot. New York's become my home and my base. I love this city more and more every single day.

As part of this campaign, you can watch the video, and donate to the Hurricane Disaster Relief fund :)
You have read this article with the title Letters from NYC. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/letters-from-nyc.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...