Don't Worry Be Sexy

My sister Dani took these photos of me before I left for New York and although I'm far from sexy, I am in love with my new tee. Such an awesome saying, don't you think?

I'm currently in the Big Apple for two amazing events I'm so excited for: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (can't wait to see the Angels backstage and onstage!) and the Schutz event which is on Thursday. 

Hope my lovely New Yorkers can join me on November 8th at Schutz's 655 Madison Store from 6-9 for the launch of our Capsule Collection.

Cameo Jacket c/o Shop PR
Stylestalker TankZara Pants (similar here and here)
L.A.M.B. Oxley Heels (also in red and blue)
Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa Necklace
Jennifer Zeuner Horizontal Bar Necklace

All photos by Dani Song
You have read this article Outfit with the title Don't Worry Be Sexy. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/don-worry-be-sexy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...