Decorator's White


Lately, most of my outfits have been a 7am to 10pm outfits with this being no exception. I go to work, work some more, then grab dinner after work so it's crucial that my outfit is able to handle multiple purposes such as going to the job site to going out for dinner. My normal go to work outfits are always skinny jeans (but def. not your usual skinny jeans), loose top and lately, either a blazer or a leather jacket. I often get asked whether I'm in high heels all day and truth is yes, and no. I don't walk around in them all day so they aren't as brutal as one might think and when I drive, I drive barefeet. Also, when I know I'm doing a lot of walking, I try to pack flats in my car and also have a pair of flats at my office that I can easily change into.





Pencey Standard Blazer (also here)
Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa Necklace (also here)
BDG V-Neck Shirt
7 For All Mankind Reptile Jeans (last seen here)
Schutz Leopard Pumps
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here, here, and here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Decorator's White. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/decorator-white.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...