Country Chic in Kentucky

The weather in Kentucky is quite the perfect fall weather. I've been wanting to wear this faux shearling jacket and I'm so glad I packed it during my 20 mins of packing time the day I left (I literally had 20 minutes to pack the day I was leaving. I promise, I'm not that big of a procrastinator but I've really, really, have been that busy.) I also knew I was going to need warmer pants so I packed my favorite fall denim (last seen here) and wore them together. It's so quiet and tranquil here, it's definitely the vacation that I've needed although the workaholic in me is always on my phone working. 
Can't wait to check out the flea market here! If it's anything like American Pickers, I might score some goodies!

W118 by Walter Baker Jacket
Vanessa Mooney Necklaces
Topshop Top
J Brand Brocade Jeans (also here and here)
Senso Shoes (also here in pony hair)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Country Chic in Kentucky. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/country-chic-in-kentucky.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...