Benni Boot Simplicity

Simplicity with the Benni Boot
With Polyvore, I love sitting back and digitally playing around with our shoe collection, the "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT line. Right now, I'm back in NYC for a few days before flying out again overseas for work, and I'm slowly trying to dress myself for this incredibly cold weather. That means beanies, high waisted jeans, nubby sweaters, thick socks, cargo jackets. With the BENNI boot, being so clean and simple, it goes with all of my favorite understated outfits. Looks like I'll be bundling up tomboy style for the next few days! BRRRR

Continue to see all my latest loves and follow me on Polyvore,
You have read this article with the title Benni Boot Simplicity. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/benni-boot-simplicity.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...