BARBADOS: On Island Time

(Dylana's bikini, Hallelu kimono, Junim necklaces, PinkLola bracelets, The 2 Bandits cuff)

All of chilly November I've been traveling to different countries for work. And luckily, to all very beautiful and warm places! This time? I was just in Barbados shooting the Nicole Miller S/S '13 campaign, and though we were so busy on location, I did get one moment before my flight back to NYC to hit the beach! I still feel like I'm on island time. I haven't even had time yet to unpack from Morocco! Still my room has tie-dyed dresses, bikinis, and denim shorts thrown here and there. But I love island living...the slow pace and driving through small winding roads by the lush. Barbados is just so so beautiful. Our house was called The Monkeys..and believe me, I was right there running after monkeys all over the place! They'd surprise me in the trees, everywhere! Late at night in my cottage, I could even hear all the little creatures just outside my door! Anyways, there really is nothing like the clear, blue water of the Caribbean. I dived right in. Lauren, our photographer for the shoot, jumped right in with me. We threw on our goggles and went swimming with the giant sea turtles. They were so beautiful...and came so close! Barbados, I miss you and your warm sun already.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title BARBADOS: On Island Time. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/11/barbados-on-island-time.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...