The Fall Essential

Didn't realize how similar my outfit was to this outfit until I started posting these photos. I'm all about multiple wearability when it comes to clothes and this jacket has been one of them. I first wore it to my trip to New York for Fashion Week and I remember hoping the weather would be cooler in LA so I could wear it more often and now that it has been getting cooler, I'm really wearing the crap out it :)

Btw, I'm so obsessed with my new quilted pants. I love the combination between the quilts and zippers plus the ankle length is just perfect to show off my lovely ankle strap pumps from Sigerson Morrison!

Joie Suede Moto Jacket (also here and here, more affordable version here and here)
The 2 Bandits Necklace
Gap Striped Turtleneck (similar here and here)
Zara Chevron Belt (similar here)
Zara Quilted Pants (similar here and here)
Sigerson Morrison Pumps (also here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also in croc, charcoal, orange

You have read this article Outfit with the title The Fall Essential. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-fall-essential.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...