The Black Peplum


Ever since I tried on my first peplum here I loved the way it gave my body a bit of shape and a slight illusion of curves. Since it is quite feminine, my favorite way of dressing it is with skinny jeans and when it comes to peplum skirts, I like to pair them with t-shirts like I did here.

What's your favorite way of wearing peplum?

Zara Peplum Top (similar here, here, here, and here)
Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Jeans
Celine Heels (similar here and here)
Botkier Valentina Metallic Bag
Tamara Noor Evil Eye Bracelets and Necklace
Hannah Warner Skull Bracelet
Givenchy Obsedia Bracelet (also in python and in a cuff)
Cartier Love Bracelet and Watch

You have read this article Outfit with the title The Black Peplum. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-black-peplum.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...