Shoeline.com// Covington Memories

This is just a tribute to one pair of boots I snagged here during my Shoeline.com photoshoot and honestly will never get rid of: The Covington, by Vintage Shoe Co. I can count on these bad boys for just about anything! They're currently in my closet, completely worn-in from months of wear and tear, waiting for their next adventure. From rainy days out on Montauk's beaches, to sweltering days over the summer, it's a classic boot I'll always love...and mostly because the memories I've had in them. I'm back to shooting Shoeline bright and early tomorrow morning in Brooklyn, and honestly, I cannot wait to see what shoes I'll be working with on set!
You have read this article with the title Shoeline.com// Covington Memories. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/shoelinecom-covington-memories.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...