Polka Dots and Leopard

The joy of unpacking moving boxes is when you find certain things that you've forgotten that you had. In this case that being the ombre jeans and my heart/star necklace that I've worn earlier this year here and here

P.S. I was having a bad hair day and didn't feel like curling my hair so I put my hair up which is very rare!

Rachel Rachel Roy Sweater
Gap Polka Dot Chambray Shirt (similar here and here)
Zara Ombre Skinny Jeans (similar here, here, and here)
Celine Bracelet
Kenneth Cole Watch (also here)
Knot Bracelet
Schutz Studded Leopard Pumps (similar here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Polka Dots and Leopard. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/polka-dots-and-leopard.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...