A Different Mix

Often times sequin skirts are worn out at night but for someone who's nightlife is close to nonexistence lately, I had to bring this skirt out to show the world its beauty. To make it wearable and tone down the club vibe, I paired it with my good ol' vintage Harley shirt. I did however, thanks to the fun sequin skirt, bring the party wherever I went from the job site to the super market.

Do you ever incorporate your night outfits during the day? 

Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt (similar here)
Yumi Kim Skirt c/o The Shop PR (similar here, here, and here)
Thakoon Velvet Ankle Boots (similar here and here)

You have read this article Outfit with the title A Different Mix. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-different-mix.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...