15 Minute Get-Up

As I prepare for my trip to Spain and a move while working on a few design projects, I literally have no time to sleep more than 5 hours nonetheless have the luxury of taking my time to get ready in the morning. One of the questions I get asked the most aside from what's my profession (I'm an interior designer) is about my hair. My hair literally takes no more than 10-15 minutes to do. I just take a 1/4" curler and curl my hair then use Paul Mitchell Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Ceam Gel and scrunch my hair so the curls hold up until the end of day. Honestly, I've never been the one to use hair products since they either smell or make my hair hard but thankfully this gel doesn't do that.

Gold Hawk Blouse
Joe's Jeans Vintage Denim
Schutz Leopard Heels (simliar here and here)
BCBG Purse

You have read this article Outfit with the title 15 Minute Get-Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/15-minute-get-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...