Work and Play

 My work weeks in NYC have really been non-stop this entire summer, and so I'm so looking forward to this long weekend. I'm ready to finally sleep in like a normal person! I've been busy prepping and shooting for DKNY Fragrances, shooting lookbooks, and basically trying to balance everything else I have in my life. I think I've taken it all pretty...I mean, I still feel pretty sane. Work's been in studio a lot of the week, but I much prefer the madness on location...on LES rooftops, in some secret, secret gardens, and all around lower Manhattan. It's the little things on set that makes the week: a killer crew, random encounters with lucky ladybugs, and late nights out in the village. I'm happy to be away for a few days, at my sister's with all my favorite Philly girls. Currently crashed in Dylana's bed after a girl's movie night. So, so needed!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Work and Play. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/work-and-play.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...