White Reptile for a White Summer

7 For All Mankind White Snakeskin Jeans

I've done several white on white looks on my blog, and although this outfit is very simple, it is by far my favorite. I absolutely love the texture of these jeans from 7 For All Mankind and especially love the way they wrap around my legs. The snakeskin scales seem so real and I have to admit, at first I was quite worried that they might not look good when worn like some jeans, but I'm very relieved that they do! I'm already thinking of multiple outfits I can style around these jeans so I can get the most out of them! 
You have read this article Outfit with the title White Reptile for a White Summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/white-reptile-for-white-summer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...