The Cherry JETT

We've created the "Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boot in cherry red and it's becoming one of my personal favorites! I love seeing such a bright hue when I look down at my feet! Kiltie, buckles, and just the right amount of studs, we've created our dream everyday boot. It really is the shoe I've fantasized wearing on a tour bus, to travel the world in, with just jeans and a tattered tee-shirt. Our handmade-in-NYC-boot came out perfect and I couldn't be happier with these beauties. Now, I'm just stoked for fashion week, and taking my JETTS out and about in NYC and London. I swear the more I wear them, the deeper I fall in love with them. 

Limited edition, the JETT boot is available to purchase in cherry red, burgundy, black, and sunshine yellow! 

You have read this article with the title The Cherry JETT. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-cherry-jett.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...