Taking the JETTS for a Spin// Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice

Our classic black JETT Modern Vice boot is a pair I reach to nearly every morning. Even in the summer, I rock a pair of boots! But fall is coming, and it's time to whip out all the JETT colors...I just got a pair of sunshine yellow made for myself. Gotta admit, they came out pretty rad. These are the boots you find yourself re-soling after many years of wear...you love them too much. Treat em right and they'll live on forever! Dylana and I took our happy feet through the lower east side, pairing our JETT's with anything from long flowing maxi's and short vintage mini's. I couldn't be happier with our boot. They're like my babies and I want to live in them forever and ever.
(Photos by Kelsea Kosko)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Taking the JETTS for a Spin// Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/taking-jetts-for-spin-dylana-natalie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...